A 3-star-hotel Maksymilian located on Karmelicka Street in Cracow, is just within short 7 minutes walking distance from the Main Square. The hotel is placed in the monumental, restored tenement, dated on 1871 year. The building itself is in the list of monuments of Cracow. The building was designed by Maksymilian Nitsch, one of the most important architect living in 70s and 80s of XIX c. At first the tenement was the architect’s family house.
Hotel „Maksymilian is located close to the tram stop „Batorego”. You can get to the railway or bus station by trams 4 i 14 from there. In 300 metres distance there is a bus stop „Plac Inwalidów”. It is possible to get to the airport by bus 208. The distance from hotel to Balice Airport is about 10 km and to Railway Station about 1,5 km.
We offer our car to drive guests or pick them up from the airport or railway station (call reception for details).
Hotel Maksymilian consists of 47 luxuriously arranged rooms. Every room possesses a modern bathroom with a shower or bathtub and a hairdryer. Rooms are equipped with air-condition, TV Sat, radio, safe, tea and coffee facilities and free WI-FI Internet access. Windows of most of the rooms overlook a beautiful courtyard and backyard. This is the reason why, despite the location in the city centre, there is peace and quiet in our hotel.
Every day in the morning from 7 to 10.30 a.m. we are glad to invite you to a delicious buffet breakfast, rich in fresh bread, a wide variety of ham and cheese, seasonal salads, fruit and vegetables, various hot dishes, home-made cake as well as natural and fruit yoghurt. We recommend you to try freshly brewed coffee, a number of different teas and 100% fruit juices.
Every day from 1 to 10 p.m. feel invited to our restaurant that is located on the ground floor with a direct entrance to the hotel courtyard. We serve traditional Polish courses with additives from European cuisine. Our offer not only includes tasty meat and fish, but also dishes which are perfect for vegetarians. Our young guests can find a special menu prepared for them. We also encourage you to try a piece of home-made cake in company of a cup of freshly brewed coffee. We invite you to have seasonal dishes, which are made of seasonal fresh products. In spring and summer we open two beer gardens, one located on the courtyard, hidden inside monumental walls, away from the noise of the city. Another one is indoor, arranged in a climatic way, ideal for afternoon relax.
- A hotel day lasts from 2 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Children under the age of 6 have a stay for free, provided that they stay in a room with a parent or a caretaker (breakfast included). For special request of Guests children’s bed can be put (earlier reservation needed)
- Cost of a rollaway bed is 50,00 PLN (per hotel day with breakfast).
- Breakfast is served in the hotel restaurants every day from 07:00 to 10:30.
- Carpark –a hotel offers to leave a car in an unguarded parking space in front of the hotel –cost of 30 PLN/per day an attended car park located 100 metres from the hotel – cost of 40 PLN/per day/per car.
- We offer paid transfers by luxurious, air-conditioned cars e.g. at the airport, to Wieliczka, Auschwitz, Zakopane, Częstochowa. It is also possible to buy tickets at the Reception to sightsee Cracow, Wieliczka and Auschwitz.
- Free Internet WI-FI access.
- In the lobby there is a computer with Internet at Guests disposal.
- Smoking is forbidden in the whole hotel area.
- We possess free left luggage room.
- Credit cards are acceptable.
All children aged 6 free of charge stay if they sleep on existing beds.
Extre beds can be set in the roomExtra beds and baby cots availability must be confirmed by the property
Maximum number of extra beds in the room: 1
Maximum number of baby cots in the room 1