Thanks to the well-equipped conference rooms and an attractive location close to the city center, NoBo Hotel *** Łódź undoubtedly deserves the status of an open place for business needs, allowing you to organize conferences, business meetings, company presentations and training at the highest level.
• quick and convenient access to the hotel thanks to the wide three-lane road
• easy access to the city center and other important places in Łódź:
• Manufacture 7 minutes,
• ul. Piotrkowska and the city center 9 minutes,
• Atlas Arena 10 minutes,
• Label 10 minutes,
• Expo hall 12 minutes,
• airport 16 minutes,
• PKP Łódź Kaliska 9 minutes,
• proximity to the A1 motorway (Zgierz - Emilia)
The air-conditioned rooms at the NoBo are modern in a pop-art style. Each has a tea / coffee maker, a minibar and a bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free Bogner cosmetics.
The Colors of Wine restaurant serves European molecular cuisine. There is also a bar, which is open until late at night. A buffet breakfast is served every morning. The hotel also provides packed lunches.
pets are allowed
Non smoking rooms
facilities for the disabled
In 2014, NoBo Hotel *** was nominated for the "Best Hotel Award 2014 - Hotels in Łódź" in a competition organized by the Global Hotels & Travels Company, under the honorary patronage of the President of the Polish Organization
Tourist and President of the Polish Chamber of Tourism
• Hotel Colors Restaurant "Wine" in 2013 became a finalist of the national competition "Food Business Awards" in the categories "best menu" and "hotel restaurant"
• In 2012, PepsiCo invited the "Colors of Wine" Restaurant to cooperate on the nationwide project "Taste Innovation with Pepsico", culminating in the publication of a cookbook with dishes prepared by Chef Jarosław Bieńkowski
• NoBo Hotel *** in 2012 was nominated by the magazine "Świat Hoteli" for the "Profit Hotel Awards" in the category "business hotel"