This place in which we are located is a former manor complex that lies on the coasts of the Nida River. The complex includes fortifications that were built in 1560-1570 by Stanislaus Sobek, inside of which there are classic palace ruins from a palace built by Szaniawski clan around 1770. The fortification was originally enclosed from all four sides by a defensive wall, with four fortified towers on all four corners. Today there are only remains of the walls and only three fortified towers remain with wooden roofs, and in the lower levels there are shooting positions that still remain in tact.
Currently we have 51 accommodation places. There are 2-person, 3-person, 4-person and 5-person rooms – one of which is a chamber for two people with a chimney. Every room has a bathroom.
Extra beds can not be set in the room