This 32-room, air-conditioned city hotel is the former historical seat of the German Kaiserwerth Deaconesses and was built in 1890. The hotel features a lobby with a hotel safe and lift access, as well as a TV lounge and a children's playground. The hotel has its own restaurant, a terrace with tables and chairs, a cafe and conference facilities, as well as offering wireless Internet access, a car park and a garage. Bicycle hire is also available. The hotel also offers a kids' club.